We welcome all students from different educator preparation programs.
Our goal is to provide Texasâ€™ aspiring teachers with all the knowledge and skills they need to excel in the Texas Teacher Examinations.
- Group classes and individual tutoring available.
- Classes available in English and Spanish.
- Donâ€™t see your area of certification? Call our office to check availability.
Our professionals will coach and guide you to ensure your success!
Bilingual Target Language Proficiency Test â€“ Spanish (BTLPT)
The BTLPT is required for candidates seeking teaching certifications in the following areas:
- Early Childhood to 6th grade bilingual.
- Early Childhood to 12th grade Spanish.
- The computer-administered TExES Bilingual Target Language Proficiency Test (BTLPT) – Spanish replaces the TOPT – Spanish (081) test. The BTLPT test is designed to measure four (4) domains:
- Domain I: Listening Comprehension.
- Domain II: Reading Comprehension.
- Domain III: Oral Expression.
- Domain IV: Written Expression.